ACSI became a signatory to the United Nations-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) in October 2006, and is an active participant in the PRI’s global and regional activities.
We encourage our members to sign up to the PRI, as many have done, and we assist them in implementing the Principles, where consistent with their fiduciary responsibilities.
Our services include:
- Assisting members to incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- Assisting members to be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- Encouraging appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by S&P/ASX 200 companies in which our members invest
- Promoting acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- Working together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- Assisting members to report on their activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Visit the PRI's website to find out more.